WHERE WILL MIAMI WEB DESIGN BE 1 YEAR FROM NOW?
Miami Web Design a few years ago
How has Miami web design changed?
Accessing information had certain limitations a few years ago. First of all, you needed to have a PC or a laptop. Those weren’t affordable for everybody. Web design was easier to implement up to a certain extent. You only had to think about the PC version.
Enter Google. This giant had a humble start in terms of facilities (starting in a garage). However, they knew the information was powerful. It’s important to save people time by organizing it within a few seconds. Technology evolved.
Devices such as the iPhone and tablet came out. It became more challenging for designers. They had to create smarter solutions that adapted to all devices.
Miami Web design today
Users are consuming more content than ever. Even a modest cellphone is powerful enough to load all types of content. This effects your Miami web design considerations.
This situation generated two main problems:
- Unfriendly user experiences: most businesses have not updated their websites to new technologies
- Unsafe websites are easily hacked and sensitive information can be stolen.
Google and other search engines have been asking businesses in all industries to implement the available solutions. Responsive websites (mobile friendly) and SSL certificates provide extra security to sites and a convenient navigation. However, people did not take action immediately. They waited until Google announced that all websites that do not meet these two requirements will be penalized.
You can still access websites that are not optimized for mobile devices. Especially right here in South Florida. Many businesses still struggle with this issue. Restaurants, spas, real estate firms, retail and all types of professional services deal with it. From Midtown to Downtown, Brickell to Miami Beach, many are still struggling with this situation.
Despite accessibility, businesses and organizations are not implementing these solutions. There is a lack of knowledge on the subject.
Web design in Miami 1 year from now
New technologies have emerged with one single purpose, providing the best user experience to customers. There is an ongoing battle between several giants that raises the bar. The best example is probably Amazon.
Two main technologies that will be implemented for a more pleasant experience:
- CDN (Content delivery network): A CDN is a premium hosting that loads parts of your website at a faster speed. It means that having a CDN will be a must if you want to be able to compete.
- Chat-bots: Our human nature demands things NOW. What do you think that happens if there’s no customer service representative when someone has questions about your product? This user will probably have a poor experience. They’ll have to wait until the next day to get answers. Thankfully, chat-bots will be installed in most websites. Frequently asked questions will be collected every day. Chat-bots are getting easier to build than ever.
There are evolving technologies that get smarter every day. Staying on top of them is crucial to Miami web design.
However, it all goes back to the same principles:
- Best user experience drives paying customers.
- Being current with emerging technologies provides a competitive advantage. Most people delay on taking action.