Top 5 marketing mistakes Miami companies are making today
In this article, we will describe the top 5 marketing mistakes that are impacting negatively on your company by making you miss opportunities, lose money, not receiving quality traffic on your site, and not positioning your brand.
- Not being disruptive. Stop playing save and start testing different ways of standing out and connecting with your audience. People are overwhelmed quite frankly bored, no matter the industry, find ways to connect differently.
- Not creating valuable content. People want answers to their problems, give them those answers on your blog and social media channels.
- Not investing in Facebook and Instagram Ads. The market will soon be saturated and you will regret every minute you did not invest in Facebook and Instagram ads. Just like many of us regret not investing more in Google Ads back in the days.
- Not optimizing their local SEO. If you are a local business and you are not showing up on the first page of Google. You have no idea of the opportunities that you are missing. Customers, partnerships, free press.
- Not taking advantage of platforms like Spotify or Snapchat. The cost of advertising on these platforms is still low and investing in positioning your brand in the minds of the new generation that will soon start scaling the labor force will pay off in the upcoming years.
If you are making any of these mistakes, take action today!
Finally, if you liked this article remember to share your comments below, and if you have any questions or want our step by step marketing guides to implement yourself or simply hand over to your team, make sure that you subscribe to our Facebook group.