Perhaps you have enough of an idea about it. The bottom line is you are here because you want to get PPC management working for your business. PPC stands for pay per click and this type of marketing campaign uses advertising in search engines to help get visitors to your website. Simply put, you are purchasing visits to your website when you take on a pay per click campaign. This is more aggressive than search engine optimization which is a more “organic” way of getting visitors to your website. But if you are in business and you have a lot of competitors you know that you have to be aggressive to get the edge above the rest and if that is you, then PPC campaigns are definitely the way to go.
One of the most popular forms of PPC is search engine advertising. Those ads that pop up at the top of your search results – yes those. By running a PPC campaign even if your website isn’t at the top of the results page you can still grab the business if your ad is there. We are here to help you get the best PC campaign management services.
How PPC Works from a marketing company perspective
With a PPC campaign an advertiser is allowed to bid for placement of an ad in a search engine’s sponsored links section. Then whenever someone searches for a keyword related to what you’re offering then this will be one of the ads that pop up on the top or right of the search results. Each time an internet user clicks on your ad they will be directed to your website. It is when you get a visitor that you pay the search engines a small fee. For every visitor you get, you pay the search engine. If your campaign management is done effectively the fee you are paying for PPC will be inconsequential as then the sale you make from that click will be getting you a profit far greater than what you pay. But a lot goes into a winning PPC campaign and that is why you need a top notch management service like the one offered here.
What We Offer
What we can do for you depends on your resources. We can offer everything from
- Keyword research
- Keyword selection
- Creating campaigns
- Creating ad groups
- Setting up landing pages
- Optimizing landing pages for conversion
When you choose our PPC campaign management services we will ensure that we create a campaign that is intelligently targeted and relevant. Google will reward these types of campaigns with cheaper pay per click rates as your landing pages and ads will be more satisfying and useful to the user. When we effectively plan, maintain and manage your campaign you can start seeing higher profits for your business. That’s what we do in our Marketing Agency in Miami.
Google Pay Per Click Campaign Management Services – Why You Need Them
It is quite common for businesses to wonder if they should hire a pay per click management service especially if they are a small company. Oftentimes companies who choose to run their PPC campaigns in house do it as they are trying to keep their expenses at a minimum. But if you take the time and look at the pros and the cons of doing your own PPC management in house you may see that the benefits of having a company take care of your PPC campaign for you may far outweigh the cons. Here are just five of the reasons you should be hiring a pay per click Management Company instead of attempting to take care of your PPC campaign in house.
- There are changes constantly taking place in the field of internet marketing. When you hire a Digital Marketing Agency to take care of your PPC campaign management they will have the ability to keep your ad campaign up to date so that it continues to provide a turnover for you. We can stay up to speed with the ever changing landscape of PPC and are often ahead of the curve. That is reason number one you want a Digital Marketing Agency at work for you. So even when things change your campaign will evolve with the changes and continue to be profitable. If you choose to have a single employee handle your campaign in-house you may be missing some of the changes and losing money. Whereas when you choose us, we have a team of professionals who are always on the ball, always collaborating, attending conferences and reading journals to stay up to date. We have access to all the resources that your in-house employee won’t be able to access.
- An in-house PPC manager will more than likely have a steep learning curve and could take months to understand and identify the needs of your company. It is in the beginning of the campaign that you need the most know how. Otherwise your campaign will end up costing you too much and you will be left with a campaign that is not improving your profits. That is just one way that hiring an in-house manager will hurt your bottom line. There is also the salary, employee expenses and benefits that will all come with the job title. If you instead hire a company to deal with your PPC management you will be ensuring yourself the lowest cost, a high click through rate, more impressions and overall better performance. You will also be able to have your employees more focused on providing your customers with the best products and services while saving you money and maximizing your profits to build your brand name.
- We will offer 100% of our focus on your campaign. We will assign a manager specifically to your campaign whereas hiring in-house you will probably have one individual managing a PPC campaign, managing social media and more. These secondary tasks can take away focus from your pay per click campaign and as such your campaign and your business will suffer. Your campaign needs constant work if it is to be successful and the only way to ensure this is if you have one manager who makes it their sole duty to make your campaign a success. Here we will give your campaign full attention ensuring it is the sole responsibility of anyone working on it so that it will perform well and will provide you with more leads, more sales and more revenue
- Finding a management service for your PPC campaign will help to avoid micromanagement. When you have an employee doing your campaign management you will have to be micro managing them. With us you just set it and forget it and we get all the work done leaving you to deal with more important business matters. So this means no allocation of budgets and delegating where money should go. Just let us take care of all of that for you so you can focus more on developing your brand, your product, your service and work on creating a team that will provide consumers with top quality customer service. We can tell you how to allocate your budget to provide you with the most return on your investment. Hire a management service and save your time for other tasks.
- When you choose a company you can take advantage of an entire team to take care of your campaign and not just rely on one person. This means that your campaign can be effectively developed faster so that you can start making money off of it sooner. With a company you put your success in the hands of a team that are professionals at what they do. They have years of experience with PPC campaigns and are always staying ahead of the changes in the market to ensure that our clients get only our best.
- The odds are in your favor when you choose a PPC campaign management company – we have an entire team that will work to get you the results you need to push your business to grow. We deal with PPC campaigns every day, we have the expertise you need to have a successful campaign, a campaign to provide you with a good return on investment and help you turn your company into the successful conglomerate you are aiming to be.
A good marketing agency knows PPC Marketing Is Good for Everyone
Pay per click marketing will benefit not just you. It also benefits the users doing the searching and it is good for the search engines as well.
For Advertisers – you get the chance to put your ad in front of the audience that is looking just for what you have to offer. These people are looking for what you are offering and by placing your ad directly in front of them you increase your sales exponentially. This also helps advertisers have the opportunity to measure the quality of traffic that gets to their website through search engines.
For Users Searching – research shows that consumers are clicking on paid search advertisements more than on any other form of advertising. This means that when you take advantage of a PPC campaign you are giving users what they want. You just need to have an ad that effectively informs the user that you have what they are looking for. Even Google is ensuring that PPC ads are meeting the needs of the users.
For the Search Engine – With PPC the search engine has the ability to cater to the advertiser and the searcher at the same time. The advertisers offer them revenue and revenue drives everything. They are a business just like yours and the searchers are their customers. They provide a platform where the searchers can meet their needs while advertisers are also given the opportunity for this also.
Google Adwords PPC Management
Google’s Adwords program is the most popular platform for PPC. It allows the advertiser with the best quality ads the ability to be rewarded. The better your campaign, the lower your costs will be when you use the Google Adword’s program. A good campaign is the type of campaign that provides a high click through rate.
Google Adwords allows advertisers to bid on keywords for their niche or industry. The advertisers then pay for each click that their advertisements get. When a user searches for something Google picks from the many advertisers for that keyword and displays ads at the top of the search results page. There are a number of factors that go into deciding which ads display at the top of the results page and each time the results are different with each search. These include the text included in the advertisement, the relevance of the keywords used and searched for and the size of the bid the advertiser put on the keyword. These are all used to determine an advertiser’s rank.
The ad Rank of an advertiser is based on the multiplication of the CPC bid and their quality score. The CPC bid refers to the highest amount that the advertiser wants to spend and the quality score takes the quality of the landing page, the relevance of the landing page and the click through rate. This allows for advertisers to reach their target market at a cost that won’t be too much to overwhelm their budget.
Pay per Click Ads are definitely a win-win and Google Ad words is the Crème de la Crème of PPC platforms.
Yes we have established that there are many advantages of PPC Marketing and of getting a management service to do all the work for you. On the off chance that you are still not entirely convinced we want to break it down for you just a bit more.
- Generate Low Cost Leads – PPC marketing is a great way to get your target market to your website. It is very effective and as your campaign gets more and more effective the search engine will discount your fees making you happy both ways.
- Increase your Customer Base – This method of marketing is even great for all types of businesses. It doesn’t matter if you have an e-commerce website or you have a business that sells services. You can benefit from PPC marketing to build awareness around your brande foot traffic to your physical location even.
The only hard part is to execute the campaign effectively and that is where our management service here at Solved Puzzle comes in. Let us help you get more customers for this month and for all the rest of the month’s in the year and onwards. Not only can we offer you campaign management services but we offer a wide range of marketing services for you and your website. We can create an effective pay per click campaign for you that will result in more visitors to your website and more customers under you wings.
We have the experience to leverage Bing Ads and Google Ad words to increase your reach in the market you are targeting and to get your message to the people who are searching for your products and your services. Managing PPC campaigns was never this easy.
When you hire us as your Digital Marketing Agency to take care of your PPC management you just pay and forget about it. We take care of all your needs and constantly update you on what we are doing and how this is benefiting your company. We ensure you get the most out of your investment and that you never regret choosing our campaign management services. Feel free to choose us to get the most value out of your PPC campaign for your pay per click advertisement.
We offer you a management service with professionals that are experienced in PPC management. We have all you need to be successful, set up a consultation with us today and let us get your PPC campaign off the ground. We will ensure your target market knows you exist and knows that you have what they need and we can assure you it will only get better over time.